Click on this link any time you're wanting a little "timed" five-minute meditation break.
I start and end my day with a short meditation, which helps me navigate the sometimes choppy waters of e-paced modern living. Heck, go ahead and take a five-minute meditation break at work today (I won't tell anyone)!
There are hundreds of meditation techniques, but the one I use is a simple "clearing" meditation, just breathing and counting. It's normal and natural for thoughts to come and go while meditating; I just think of thoughts as clouds and let them float by.
Here's how to do it:
1. Find a quiet place to sit, or put on your headphones (I start by thinking of a beautiful place or pleasant memory)
2. Press the "take a break" button below and close your eyes -- adjust the music volume so it's fairly quiet
3. Breathe in and count "one" silently, breathe out and count "two" silently
4. Repeat step 3 above, allowing your breathing to naturally slow during the meditation
5. Three bells sound at the end of five minutes
Article source in here: Liquid Mind
Also visit this link here: http://www.origenmusic.com/relaxation-music.html
From ancient times it was known that music influences your mind and that some kind of music can be used as an effective relaxation and stress management tool. Here you can listen and enjoy the best relaxation music online. Sure you will discover many new great relaxing music artists.
This is what I'm listening right now!
Marry a man who you can talk with, who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness. (No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)
DIN 25 MARTIE 2011 ma gasiti pe http://cristinaparus.com/ Ne vedem acolo!