Adevărul o să vă facă liberi, dar înainte de asta o să vă supere rău de tot. Restul e poveste!

The truth will set you free, but first it will hurt your bones. The rest is history!

Motto

Marry a man who you can talk with, who you can communicate with, and you marry happiness. (No, that’s not a quotation from one of those “smart” books that teach you how to manage your relationship. That is my acceptation and those are my words.)

DIN 25 MARTIE 2011 ma gasiti pe http://cristinaparus.com/ Ne vedem acolo!

Monday, October 25, 2010

I can almost smell Christmas

It’s still far away, but this morning when I woke up and saw the fog outside I said there must be Christmas coming on its way! And with the window wide open, I was totally convinced that winter is just around the corner. My dear boyfriend was still sleeping so I went back to sleep just to wake up another 2 hours later.

And today I met with my Avon beauty adviser who handle me the products I’ve ordered last week: a pomegranate & chocolate moisturising foot cream which by the way, smells great and I would use it not just for foot but only for my hand ) hihi or for the body. Why they don’t do this in 100-200ml body cream? Another thing was a mineral gems glamorous gold hand cream who smells so soft…..and another 2 pencil eyes in sugar plum (which is some violet mixed black) and another one in emerald glow, a dark green like colour which I’ve expected to be more brighter than it shows in reality. They both shine and are glamorous. Well, all in one, I have received the new catalogue for Holiday and I just found some interesting products to buy in there….{she knew I’m gonna love this} … but until then, I have to work on my budget ) I think I may buy another pomegranate & chocolate cream because this is a limited edition and I don’t want to miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?? Drop it in here!

Web Informer Button
Love, Share, Smile All The Time